Probate Court Administration is pleased to announce the launch of a web-based invoicing system for court-appointed attorneys and conservators who provide services to indigent persons. The new eBilling system goes live on October 2, 2017.
Key features of the system include:
· Invoice submission from any internet-connected computer at any time on a 24/7 basis
· Elimination of printing, postage and mailing expenses
· Access to real time information on the status of an invoice
· Paperless, electronic record of invoices
· Faster payment
· Help desk support and user guides
Use of the system is mandatory. To begin using the system, attorneys and conservators must be a State of Connecticut vendor and set up a user account. A link to the eBilling system on this website, “eBilling for Attorneys and Conservators” provides instructions to create an account. Requests for user accounts will be approved at the end of September. You may contact Probate Court Administration at (860) 231-2442 with any questions.