Probate Court Administration is pleased to announce the launch of a web-based invoicing system for court-appointed attorneys and conservators who provide services to indigent persons. The new eBilling system went live on October 2, 2017.
Key features of the system include:
· Invoice submission from any internet-connected computer at any time on a 24/7 basis
· Elimination of printing, postage and mailing expenses
· Access to real time information on the status of an invoice
· Paperless, electronic record of invoices
· Faster payment
· Help desk support and user guides
Use of the system is mandatory. To begin using the system, attorneys and conservators must be a State of Connecticut vendor and set up a user account. A link to the eBilling system on this website, “eBilling for Attorneys and Conservators” provides instructions to create an account. You may contact Probate Court Administration at (860) 231-2442 with any questions.