Due to the Governor’s "Stay Safe, Stay Home" executive order, Probate Courts are available by telephone, eFiling or for assistance through the Probate Court website. All filings, whether emergency or routine, may continue to be mailed or eFiled with the Probate Courts.
Please call the local Probate Court if:
· you have a probate emergency
· you have a general probate question and need assistance
· you have a scheduled hearing. Your hearing may be continued or it may go forward by teleconference or videoconference.
· obtain Probate Court forms and User Guides at www.ctprobate.gov. User Guides are available in Spanish and English
· register to use the eFiling system if you are a party to a probate case or wish to file a petition
· mail any petitions or documents to the Probate Court.
Please note that it may take the courts additional time to process your non-emergency filings due to staffing adjustments consistent with the Governor’s “Stay Safe, Stay Home” executive order. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.